Washinginstructions and care Instructions
Support Socks and compression socks
To get maximum durability on the support stock, it must be washed after each use in a washing bag.
It reproduces the support sock, its elasticity and thus a good pressure.
Tumble not support socks and pants, let them hängtorka for best durability.
General advice for long-term sustainability
- Follow the washing instructions of the garment.
- Sort the laundry by temperature and color.
- Turn in and out of colored and printed garments to preserve colour and pressure.
- Laundry bag should be used for support socks, nylon stockings and finer garments.
- Dispense the detergent according to the instructions on the detergent packaging.
- Direct sunlight can bleach the garments when drying.
- Plantorka Chunky Knit Garments. At hand washing, the water temperature should be no more than 40 degrees. Dissolve the washing detergent properly in the water. You should avoid rubbing or twisting the garment. Also avoid letting colored garments soak.
- Close zippers and velcro, remove loose parts and empty pockets.
- Dissolve the washing detergent properly in the water.
- At hand washing, the water temperature should be no more than 40 degrees.
- You should avoid rubbing or twisting the garment.
- Also avoid letting colored garments soak.